[GF]ShakeIT[GF] [GF]ShakeIT[GF]

stunnig

i realy dont have nothing bad to say about this track.For me this is perfect from the start to the end!

DJD- Battle for reality DJD- Battle for reality

funny

its funny how this songs evolves :)

I Screw Your Basic! I Screw Your Basic!

welldone!

this here is pure house, just how i love 'em!the bassline is awesome, the vocals are perfect! i just love it!..but...i have a question, what program did u used for this?

Auecs responds:

I think I was using Reason 3 and Ableton Live v5.3 combined together through rewire.
I can't remember if I used it for this but I was using my drum machine/sampler a lot those days so maybe I did for this too.

Relaxation... Relaxation...

hmm

this sound like that song... Fort Minor-Believe....was this one of your intentions?about the melody, some sounds just don't fitt it....sounds distorded...

jakofyer responds:

Nope, I've never heard of it, I'll give it a listen, as for the melody not fitting, what do you mean? The bass fitting in or what? PM me and I'll sort it out, I'll even re-upload the changes if they sound good enough. Anyways, Thanks for you opinion.

Edit- It does, must be the same loop, what a coincidence! It's ALSO a great song :P

Fresh Trance Demo Fresh Trance Demo

lovely

i realy like the mood of this track, very relaxing song!all those melodies sound so good togheter,in a way that it doesn't sound borring...good job on this!

nF - Drum and bass. =/ nF - Drum and bass. =/

not bad

simple in the begginig,awesome after 00:25! and i will agree, it's rather short!

Funkly Electro V2 Funkly Electro V2

hmmm

there aren't many things going on in this track. ist' just an beat whit and simple lead...i'm not saying that it sounds bad, but it get borring after a while..

g0nadz responds:

I understand what you mean, how i made this song was purely not forced. What i did was i had a song that i have recently submitted ealier before and just added a few more melodies in there. I re created the song in about 10 mins. Just chopping and changing things here and there. This song is know where near finished.